website statistics

[POLL] Which nation will finish ahead of the other, both arranged in pairs, in the medal tally at Paris?

[POLL] Which nation will finish ahead of the other, both arranged in pairs, in the medal tally at Paris?   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will finish ahead of the other, both arranged in pairs, in the medal tally at Paris?

6 hours ago, RussB said:

One of Ireland’s best chance looks like being the mixed relay (with the assumption all 4 run it.. which is another discussion), and Wiffen has got to have great chances in the long distance freestyles.

Rhys has a good chance but still has to go up against Max who is the ultimate Olympic performer.

GBR vs France will be an interesting fight for the top European nations and overall 3rd in the medal table I believe…

I think australia will be up there as well, but a large chunk of that depends on how they go in the pool

Just now, Olympicsnell said:

I think australia will be up there as well, but a large chunk of that depends on how they go in the pool

I have them in the small gaggle right behind (so in that battle for 5th..), edging out ITA, NED & GER. The Aussie women’s swim team is utterly dominant and will contribute most of their gold medals. I’m not sure where the other substantial support is going to come from however.