website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

These words may as well be in the form of a joke, sarcasm, etc.? Hard to say. I would rather say something like: this is Italy - a slightly different mentality but in a positive sense. Secondly, looking at her Instagram, it doesn't look like she was unhappy with her stay there. Polling results are also good: a medal in the Grand Slam, a team medal at the World Championships, 7th place at the World Championships.

No hope for Quota, in 63kg she lost because injures in feet

This system is wrong  , :ALG is one of the best nation in Africa , they did 2 Olympic medals only but some honorable ranks 

So for what reason they dont give any wildcard to ALG ? 

2 hours ago, copravolley said:

These words may as well be in the form of a joke, sarcasm, etc.? Hard to say. I would rather say something like: this is Italy - a slightly different mentality but in a positive sense. Secondly, looking at her Instagram, it doesn't look like she was unhappy with her stay there. Polling results are also good: a medal in the Grand Slam, a team medal at the World Championships, 7th place at the World Championships.

Who knows? I’m just the messenger. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bestmen said:

No hope for Quota, in 63kg she lost because injures in feet

This system is wrong  , :ALG is one of the best nation in Africa , they did 2 Olympic medals only but some honorable ranks 

So for what reason they dont give any wildcard to ALG ? 

I'm sorry, but Judo has one of the fairest system of all. What is unfair about it? 

Athletes from all around the world had 2 years to earn points in Open, Grand Prix, Grand Slam, continental, etc...

She can still get the quota if she goes well in one of the Opens that will happen now.

And I'm pretty sure she would get the continental quota in place of 100kg.

Edited by Pasolini