website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

She is not the GOAT. But you can go join the American media parade. :)

9 Olympic Medals, 6 Gold (potential for another 3)

30 World medals, 23 Gold. 

You seriously want to dispute the numbers??

Hell, i'm sure if she wants to she can take 3 year break and come back to dominate at home.

6 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

9 Olympic Medals, 6 Gold (potential for another 3)

30 World medals, 23 Gold. 

You seriously want to dispute the numbers??

Hell, i'm sure if she wants to she can take 3 year break and come back to dominate at home.

She can come back in 20 years and i'm sure the judges will still over score her when necessary.. 

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

She can come back in 20 years and i'm sure the judges will still over score her when necessary.. 

whether or not she is overscored is an opinion, the number of her medals is a fact

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

whether or not she is overscored is an opinion, the number of her medals is a fact

And whether or not she is the GOAT is an opinion combining a wide range of characteristics, than X number of medals, won in dubious opposition and routines. You can go back to Twitter, where i'm sure the "objective" parade is floundering.

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

And whether or not she is the GOAT is an opinion combining a wide range of characteristics, than X number of medals, won in dubious opposition and routines. You can go back to Twitter, where i'm sure the "objective" parade is floundering.

Google disagrees

Screenshot 2024-08-01 121412.png

Just now, Federer91 said:

Do you even understand english on what is written in the needless screenshots you post and the comments you make?

Do you? your hatred for Biles, or perhaps all americans makes you say Biles is not the greatest without giving one fact, you think she's overscored, but did you judge in those olympics? by this logic, she should win 4 more golds, even with a subpar uneven bars routine because the judges give her the win no matter what. 

And please tell me one more gymnast who had as massive breakdown as she had in Tokyo and still came back and win 2 golds 3 years later.

4 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Do you? your hatred for Biles, or perhaps all americans makes you say Biles is not the greatest without giving one fact, you think she's overscored, but did you judge in those olympics? by this logic, she should win 4 more golds, even with a subpar uneven bars routine because the judges give her the win no matter what. 

And please tell me one more gymnast who had as massive breakdown as she had in Tokyo and still came back and win 2 golds 3 years later.

Lol, ok buddy, everyone is out to the get the Americans. :d

The only hatred i have is for the mass hyperbolization, that occurs from people, whose knowledge is only from the past 10 years and don't care for any sporting history and everything present is the best ever, anytime, anywhere, in the Galaxy...