website statistics

Sailing WS Semaine Olympique Française 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Robertino said:

The FIV (Italian Federation) had already said yesterday that there would be no qualification for :ITA in men's skiff.

I don't understand why Hong Kong should get some special status when he has 2 other qualifications in different classes? There were Asian qualifications and China advanced there. I don't understand why Europe should be discriminated again and again? Nobody can`t Hong Kong from winning against China in Asia. For me, the Olympics are getting more and more ridiculous. Only money and deals count.

Edited by copravolley

14 hours ago, Pasolini said:

Apparently Austria and Switzerland got quotas on women's (don't ask me why) and Finland and Slovakia got on men
https://www.sailing.org/2024/04/25/czech-1-2-seals-nations-olympic-spot-in-windsurfing/

I understood now.
First of all, Australia rejected its quota on the Oceania championhsips.
Then the quotas went to the Developing Nations Program, not the Emerging Nations Program.... 

1 minute ago, Pasolini said:

I understood now.
First of all, Australia rejected its quota on the Oceania championhsips.
Then the quotas went to the Developing Nations Program, not the Emerging Nations Program.... 

t makes me laugh about these special countries. There were qualifiers in Asia and Hong Kong could have won there. Two, Hong Kong already has 2 qualifications in the remaining classes. I feel cheated and I'm very sorry that once again someone took away our promotion.

8 minutes ago, copravolley said:

For me he should have gotten a better QO. The Italians were 1 point better. Hong Kong is not an emerging country because it has obtained 2 other qualifications. This federation is ridiculous because it can`t establish clear qualification rules. They are turning it into one big circus with some quotas for continents, some specially treated nations, etc. It's just strange that Italy is always harmed: Chamizo, sailing, rowing, etc.

Well, they have a clear qualification rules, although one can oppose to it...

Just now, Jur said:

Damn, now it makes sense. WorldSailing did a confusing qualification process :lol:

I only know that in April they took away two qualifications from us: Chamizo in wrestling due to Azerbaijan's corruption and now in sailing because the federation came up with some stupid rules. And this whole circus is invented by the IOC in every discipline.

4 minutes ago, copravolley said:

I only know that in April they took away two qualifications from us: Chamizo in wrestling due to Azerbaijan's corruption and now in sailing because the federation came up with some stupid rules. And this whole circus is invented by the IOC in every discipline.

Poor oppresed italians and their almos 400 athletes in the Olympics :(