website statistics
  • Latest Posts around Totallympics

• It would be the first medal for  at the Paralympic Games.
    • Medal chance for  - Yushae Andrade playing for Bronze in the Boccia!
    • SWEDEN    Europe - The Final Countdown   Lyrics   Final Countdown We're leaving together But still it's farewell And maybe we'll come back To earth, who can tell? I guess there is no one to blame We're leaving ground (leaving ground) Will things ever be the same again? [Hook] It's the final countdown The final countdown [Verse 2] We're heading for Venus (Venus) And still we stand tall Cause maybe they've seen us And welcome us, all yeah With so many lightyears to go And things to be found (to be found) I'm sure that we'll all miss her so [Hook] It's the final countdown The final countdown. Guitar solo etc It’s the final countdown      
    • The impossible has happened...Ferrari takes the win, in Monza....on strategy  Miracles are not out of this world    
    • It was a great drive, but to be entirely fair about the 'from last place to the win' thing: that was also definitely part luck  The ones in the top had made their stop, then a safety car appeared and Bortoleto and several others could get a 'free' stop (including Verschoor, who got a 3rd place that way)   But in general: yeah, Bortoleto definitely should be on the radar for some team...
    • 4th in the U19 Women's European Championships, a very good result for them    @dcro @prso1000 @BruT06
    • Very happy to see  Manthopoulou win a silver in 100m    I had some expectations for her and was wondering why she disappeared, then I saw her name in the Paralympics and was very surprised, as I had not seen her name for quite some time    Life sometimes can be brutal but she seems happy now and that she accepted her new life condition  
    • Nikoleta Eleftheriadou (water polo, 26 yo)    Chrysoula Diamantopoulou (water polo, 28 yo)   A bit surprised by these as both just made their Olympic debuts. Eleftheriadou is in a long-term relationship with a famous basketball player (Vezenkov), so she probably is planning to start a family with him and is set financially. However, he just left the NBA to move back to Greece so I thought that was partially to be with her more, but now if she's retired from water polo it really doesn't matter.   Diamantopoulou I guess isn't a huge loss because she split being the main goalkeeper with Stamatopoulou, so now I'm sure Stamatopoulou will be the main goalkeeper.
    • Favourites  completely mess up against  in the wheelchair rugby semi.  Score was 47-47 with.a minute on the clock. Aussies wanted to hold possession, run out the clock & score with a couple of secs to go.  First part worked, but then they gave up a turnover,  took it to overtime & won!  
    • Stills one place in Sauber for next season... lets see whats going to happen, this guy is the best brazilian prospect in years.