website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Replay Videos

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Hector Lopez said:

when will these start being available?

Hi,

The plan is immediatelly when IOC will publish them on their official site, may be a couple of days after the Closing Ceremony.

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Hi,

The plan is immediatelly when IOC will publish them on their official site, may be a couple of days after the Closing Ceremony.

Awesome.  In the meantime, does anyone know where I can get the individual apparatus links from the gymnastics qualifiers for both the Men's and women's...all subdivisions?  Or does anyone on here subscribe to Discovery+ in the UK?

6 minutes ago, Hector Lopez said:

Awesome.  In the meantime, does anyone know where I can get the individual apparatus links from the gymnastics qualifiers for both the Men's and women's...all subdivisions?  Or does anyone on here subscribe to Discovery+ in the UK?

Yeah, for now it is sadly available only on Discovery + in UK and Max in the rest of europe, but once the games will be over all videos should move to the IOC site as usual

3 hours ago, Triplecast said:

If you are in the US, as far as I know, all the apparatus videos from qualifiers are currently on Peacock, but are not downloadable. 

The only individual apparatus feeds on Peacock are on women's Subdivision 2 because of Biles and all team and individual all around finals.  I want to see ALL the qualifiers as well...Helps tell the story.  Would be nice if someone from the UK can let me sign in as them and watch these feeds.