website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Cup 2023

Totallympics

17 hours ago, hckošice said:

Interesting also that the ICF and organizers took this world cup stage as a Olympic first pre-test and changed even the rules to make them "Olympics" In fact we are using the classic Olympic format with best of 2 runs count in the heats, and in Sunday the Kayak-Cross will have also a new format with 1st round the morning followed by Repechages before the classic Last 16 round.QF, SF and so...

Also the finals will be with top 12 paddlers from the 24 members semifinals

Jessica Fox got a 50 in the semifinal, her team (parents) unoffical leaders of ICF Canoe Sllaom section immediatelly intervened, The 50 was removed and changed by a 2 seconds penalty. J. Fox back in the final...

I can´t anymore. Counting the days when she will finally retire so this sport can re-clean

50 also for Eliška Mintálová, sad end of the season for her, but at least her Olympic quota is secured. In other side very Nice qualification for the final for Soňa Stanovská here

So Paolo Ceccon really hit the jackpot at the world champs with his bronze medal, He will represent :ITA in Paris C1 instead of Ivaldi...

Strange decision from the :ITA federation. I mean the bronze was nice from Ceccon, but to be fair he did not show anything else so far in opposite of Raffello Ivaldi

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

So Paolo Ceccon really hit the jackpot at the world champs with his bronze medal, He will represent :ITA in Paris C1 instead of Ivaldi...

Strange decision from the :ITA federation. I mean the bronze was nice from Ceccon, but to be fair he did not show anything else so far in opposite of Raffello Ivaldi

I think that the Italian federation didn't do any choices yet.

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that the Italian federation didn't do any choices yet.

Our co-commentator (expert) revealed this. Italian coaches said it to him.

"The TOP 5 at the Worlds means automatic internal Italian quota. Ceccon with his bronze hit the jackpot."

Edited by hckošice

Announced clusterfuck is happening ! The battle for :SVK quota in M C1 is going to be crazy.

All 3 are in final. This is the last race.

Reminder of the current situation before the very last race. Final here in Vairnes-Sur-Marne

current standing

M C1

1. Matej Beňuš                    32 Points

------------------------------------

2. Marko Mirgorodský        27

3. Alexander Slafkovský    18

image.png