website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I'm happy it doesn't start earlier, now I can easily watch the rugby World Cup final and with a bit of luck (before the rugby starts) get a run in :p 

I'm also happy about that, as it is today the Christmas beers of the big brands are released in Denmark. I can get up to 5 free beers the first hour at my local bar, but I'm not going to stop after that. I think I'm going to regret this tomorrow...

Edited by Wumo

Just now, Wumo said:

I'm also happy about that, as it is today the Christmas beers of the big brands are released in Denmark. I can get up to 5 free beers the first hour at my local bar, but I'm not going to stop after that. I think I'm going to regret this tomorrow...

There are special Christmas beers? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Wumo said:

I'm also happy about that, as it is today the Christmas beers of the big brands are released in Denmark. I can get up to 5 free beers the first hour at my local bar, but I'm not going to stop after that. I'm think I'm going to regret this tomorrow...

And now I know why Séamus sped off just now at the speed of sound :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There are special Christmas beers? :d 

Here some examples from my city 

Spoiler

Billedresultat for blålys og rødhætte"

The biggest controversy is the famous "nissepiger". They come to the bars with beers, but their outfits are a bit special...

Spoiler

Billedresultat for nissepiger j dag"

Edited by Wumo

Just now, Wumo said:

Reveal hidden contents

The biggest controversy is the famous "nissepiger". They come to the bars with beers, but their outfit is bit special...

Hide contents

How on earth is that a controversy? :lol: 

Or am I missing something apart from the picture?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Wumo said:

Hide contents

Billedresultat for blålys og rødhætte"

The biggest controversy is the famous "nissepiger". They come to the bars with beers, but their outfit is bit special...

Hide contents

piger means girls but what’s nisse mean? :p 

Just now, Wumo said:

Some would argue their outfits sexualise women more than the necassary.

Ugh. I'm sure the only people who actually should have a meaningful opinion about this, the women themselves, are ok with the job they have.