website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, vlad said:

I very weak group, but the best goal so far in EURO comes from this group:raspberry::d Stanciu scored one of the best romanian goals in EURO's:clap::thumbup:

Does Romania like Bulgaria in terms of neighborly relations?

54 minutes ago, hckošice said:

all yellow & blue match, both teams main colors, all fans wearing traditional yellow. At least the refs do not have fans in the stands since they are from another yellow & blue nation Sweden :p

30000 Romanians on the stadium. What a beautiful moment when they sing the anthem:wub:

3 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Does Romania like Bulgaria in terms of neighborly relations?

I guess you want to ask me about relations between Romania and Ukraine, not Bulgaria:mumble:We are playing against Ukraine now:d The relations between Romania and our neighbours are ok I can say, but this is of topic.

2 minutes ago, vlad said:

I guess you want to ask me about relations between Romania and Ukraine, not Bulgaria:mumble:We are playing against Ukraine now:d The relations between Romania and our neighbours are ok I can say, but this is of topic.

It's just that Romania has a very long border with Bulgaria and that's why I asked. These countries also have a lot in common: joining the EU at the same time, etc.

26 minutes ago, copravolley said:

The last our match against Slovakia is quite a traumatic memory: the 2010 World Cup and a 2-3 defeat in the group and elimination at this stage.

it depends from which point of view you look at it. :p rather, it is an unforgettable sensation and a historical moment which will probably never happen to repeat.

22 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Slovakia should invest more in sports in general + also in football. You can't invest everything just in hockey.

Well, you need money to invest, which is a rather difficult thing if the country is run by thieves.

plus it is more a system problem, sport is not among the priorities here, there a reason why I am the sole user from the country here for more than 10 years now. Apart hockey there a very limited interest in sport especialy among the younger generations, so yeah apart hockey which is still the most popular entertainment of the country there no big hopes for the future. In Sydney we had +110 athletes and 3 team sports, in paris we will have something above 20 athletes, that is not a lie, it is just  the sad reality and it will be worse

Edited by hckošice

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

it depends on the point of view. :p rather, it is an unforgettable sensation and a historical moment which will probably never happen to repeat.

Well, you need money to invest, which is a rather difficult thing if the country is run by thieves. plus it is more a system problem, sport is not among the priorities here, there a reason why I am the sole user from the country here for more than 10 years now. Apart hockey there a very limited interest in sport especialy among the younger generations, so yeah apart hockey which is still the most popular entertainment of the country there no big hopes for the future. In Sydney we had 110 athletes and 2 team sports, in paris we will have something above 20 athletes, that is not a lie, it is just  the sad reality and it will be worse

In 2000 Slovakia had a water polo + football team but this second was for youth football. I think that thieves rule in most European countries, e.g. in Italy, too: they are ruled by thieves and losers who only talk and do nothing :(  Btw. how many people from that team from 2000 played in the 2010 World Cup?

Edited by copravolley

4 minutes ago, copravolley said:

In 2000 Slovakia had a water polo + football team but this second was for youth football.

and women basketball which was one of the best in europe and at the world champs in Australia 30 years ago Slovakia finished as the best european country https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIBA_World_Championship_for_Women.

but it is all only history now.

Edited by hckošice

Ukraine looks very bad. This was already visible after the defeat against Poland in a friendly match. They are lucky to be in the group with Slovakia and have a chance to win, but probably not with this type of game. It reminds me of Ukraine from 2016: bad form and bad motivation.