website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Music turned off during :ARU performance in the duet free. They’ll probably get a redo.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also, if want any evidence of how transcendent the film “RRR” has been, :PAN used Nantu Nantu for their free swim.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Artistic swimming broadcast is now stuck in a loop of endless highlights. They must really be having technical problems at the venue.

:MEX won every event in rowing this morning. Not a bad way to start the day. 

Side note, rowing venue looks gorgeous. I’d love to visit that lake someday. 

:ISV women’s basketball doing their best to make me nervously chew off all my fingernails.

Down 1 to :GUA at half. They need a win to advance to the semifinals. 

:ARU must be pleased with how they’ve done so far. Artistic swimmers mixing it up with Colombia, and they’re too swimmers finding the podium.