website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2024

Totallympics

Current Final Standings in Girl’s Slopestyle After One Run (Freestyle Skiing)

:GER Muriel Mohr (78.75)

:CHN Linshan Han (70.25)

:NZL Daisy Thomas (64.75)

:USA Kathryn Gray (60.00)

:USA Eleanor Andrews (53.50)

:CAN Ella Garrod (45.25)

:CHN Siyu Xiao (38.75)

:NZL Madeline Disbrowe (34.75)

:ITA Flora Tabanelli (25.00)

:NZL Micha Thomas (DNS)

Current Final Standings in Girl’s Slopestyle After Two Runs (Freestyle Skiing)

:GER Muriel Mohr (78.75)

:ITA Flora Tabanelli (74.75)

:CHN Linshan Han (70.25)

:NZL Daisy Thomas (67.25)

:USA Kathryn Gray (60.00)

:CAN Ella Garrod (56.50)

:USA Eleanor Andrews (53.50)

:NZL Madeline Disbrowe (43.50)

:CHN Siyu Xiao (38.75)

:NZL Micha Thomas (DNS)

Edited by Josh

90.50 for :ITA Flora Tabanelli on her final run, and she is your Gangwon 2024 gold medalist in girl’s slopestyle (freestyle skiing) :yes

Surprise silver for :CHN Linshan Han (81.50), while current Youth World Champion :GER Muriel Mohr completes the podium with a bronze (78.75)

Edited by Josh

Mildly interesting the 1st Run leader in both the men's and women's GS has finished with a DNF :mumble:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:NEP finished last in both GS events, but its nice they sent representatives to the Games :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

16 minutes ago, intoronto said:

If Canada beats Denmark and all other results stay the same, a five way tie for third between :KOR :SUI :ITA :DEN :CAN and all 2-2 versus the teams in that 

Denmark and Canada would be through in that scenario, as those two countries have the best DSC in the field (34.70 cm for Denmark, and 35.43 cm for Canada)

Edited by Josh

Yaroslav Lavreniuk :UKR after winning a silver medal in skeleton yesterday - "I am happy because everybody who stands behind me is proud of me. My father is proud of me and the rest of my family are proud of me and that is important. I’m trying to be a good son and a good athlete."

I don't have much to say about his statement, I just thought it was one of the better quotes I've read on the news service.

:HUN demolished :ITA 14-4 to go for girl’s 3x3 hockey gold (against the winner of South Korea v. China), while :LAT demolished :KAZ 19-5 to go for boy’s 3x3 hockey gold (against the winner of Austria v. Denmark)

Edited by Josh