Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

gvaisakh

India National Thread

5,338 posts in this topic

Saina Nehwal is the lone Indian survivor as we move into the q/f stage of the all-england open. Must say that it is disappointing considering our badminton prowess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are loosing the plot going towards Rio 2016...Nobody is in form and not at their best....No idea how fit is Saina after her injury...A win here would cement her position but even a SF would be satisfactory as she is coming back from big lay off...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all the fans.. Updated the qualification table in the first page (3rd post)

 

I will soon the post the qualification scenario of all the sports and the timeline

Edited by gvaisakh
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My fear came true...Saina looses in the QF of the All England Championships.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

My fear came true...Saina looses in the QF of the All England Championships.

 

She is struggling with the front court winners.. I am hoping that she picks up the form when it matters the most.. Rio 2016

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gvaisakh said:

 

She is struggling with the front court winners.. I am hoping that she picks up the form when it matters the most.. Rio 2016

Yaaa...That's the problem of fitness after the injury break. I was expecting to happen, She would require to play some quality players to get back the movement fitness to be best. Hope she will be fit by Rio2016..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuki looses in the SF of the 2016 ATP Challenger Zhuhai.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indian Men's Sailing team too are trailing in the Sailing Olympic Qualifiers...Fear of no sailors in the Rio 2016....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

India don't qualify any boat in sailing for the Rio2016...:(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If any of the NOCs qualified for Test Event pull out, Rakesh or Dipa can participate in Test Event & try to qualify. Latest news is that North Korea pulled out of the Test Event (2 slots in Women's Event) which means Dipa can participate provided Indian NOC registers her before 16th March"

 

GVaisaikh - Can u please provide the information source for the 16th march deadline....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kapil857 said:

"If any of the NOCs qualified for Test Event pull out, Rakesh or Dipa can participate in Test Event & try to qualify. Latest news is that North Korea pulled out of the Test Event (2 slots in Women's Event) which means Dipa can participate provided Indian NOC registers her before 16th March"

 

GVaisaikh - Can u please provide the information source for the 16th march deadline....

 

http://www.fig-gymnastics.com/site/competition/view?id=11977

 

2 deadlines mentioned in this page.. The latest one is 16th march

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

prasanth what was the final positions or the indian sailors

Edited by nitinsanker
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now