website statistics

Upcoming Qualification Events for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

Matej

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

I am looking for date information for these tournaments

Archery : Oceania Continental Qualification Tournament

Canoé : 2021 Pan American Canoe Slalom Championships & sprint (Reallocation rankings) ?

table tennis : Oceania Qualification Event , dates final rankings olympic ? 2021 World Tour final ?

Weighlifting : number d'epreuves (rankings olympic) ?

What is the formula for calculating points in Olympic weightlifting rankings?

3 minutes ago, Illya said:

I don't know , how many points will realocated in Ech ......

It's about the weight they lift, not about the competition's name. not about their ranking in the competition. only the weight matters and they will receive points based on that. they have a formula to count points based on the result.

and no Euro is not the last event on the calendar. beside other continental championships, there is an event in Colombia scheduled for 10-14 May open to athletes from the other continents. (I know a cancellation is possible but as of now that's still on the calendar)

the qualification is done when it's done everywhere, that's when we can take a look at the ranking. and the date for that is 31 May

Just now, MHSN said:

It's about the weight they lift, not about the competition's name. not about their ranking in the competition. only the weight matters and they will receive points based on that. they have a formula to count points based on the result.

and no Euro is not the last event on the calendar. beside other continental championships, there is an event in Colombia scheduled for 10-14 May open to athletes from the other continents. (I know a cancellation is possible but as of now that's still on the calendar)

the qualification is done when it's done everywhere, that's when we can take a look at the ranking. and the date for that is 31 May

I understand that (about weight) , but do you have formula?

1 minute ago, Illya said:

I understand that (about weight) , but do you have formula?

you can calculate it here

https://www.iwf.net/weightlifting_/robi-sinclair-new-bw/

Continental Champs are considered "Gold events" which means a bit more points. just a bit though.

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

therefore europeans can compete in mainland africa asia and america?

I don't think so unless IWF gives them special permission. last time they gave that to few selected weightlifters (the qualification system was totally different but still some weightlifters had to participate in one more event to become eligible)

so I assume most Europeans should finish their job in Moscow, if not they have to buy a ticket to Colombia and hope the event doesn't get cancelled.