website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Did everyone who is not called Lara Gut somehow forget that today is the first WC-race of the season? :d:woot:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just 2-3 to go and then we've arrived at the part of the start list I don't care so much about...after Shiffrin for me it's just waiting for the other names I am interested in: Danioth, Meillard, Vhlova, Hirtl-Stanggassinger and Jelinkova :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just 2-3 to go and then we've arrived at the part of the start list I don't care so much about...after Shiffrin for me it's just waiting for the other names I am interested in: Danioth, Meillard, Vhlova, Hirtl-Stanggassinger and Jelinkova :cheer:

Vlhova not vhlova :d vlhova mean wet, vhlova means nothing :d but anyway thanks for the support, and I´ll add also Martina Dubovská in the list the czech only skier in Soelden is naturalized slovak :d

and yep Go Adriana :NED  :clap:

and Shiffrin is apparently in one of her top forms, this seasons slaloms are going to be outclassed by this american prodige once again

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Vlhova not vhlova :d vlhova mean wet, vhlova means nothing :d

Oh come on, I remember last season when it changed every weekend :lol:

More likely is that I kept making the mistake one weekend, then did it right the next, and wrong the next :rolleyes:

Go Wet Petra and Little Deer :banana:

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh come on, I remember last season when it changed every weekend :lol:

More likely is that I kept making the mistake one weekend, then did it right the next, and wrong the next :rolleyes:

Go Wet Petra and Little Deer :banana:

ok I should forgive you this one, It´s certainly a tough name :d even if she has 3 letters if we don´t count the -ová

Just now, hckosice said:

ok I should forgive you this one, It´s certainly a tough name :d even if she has 3 letters if we don´t count the -ová

Well, Canadian skeleton athlete Dave Greszczyszyn only has 3 letters as well if we don't count the -szczyszyn :p 

But wait, her father is called Mr Vlh? :d Or Vlhov?

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well, Canadian skeleton athlete Dave Greszczyszyn only has 3 letters as well if we don't count the -szczyszyn :p 

But wait, her father is called Mr Vlh? :d Or Vlhov?

:lol: thats a polish name, Polish alphabet is much more difficult, instead we have the same letter as yours. :evil:

Mr. Igor Vlha ;)