website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

11 hours ago, kapil857 said:

Let me ask u this...u give Saina a silver. Then Saina reaches the olympic final and now you are watching the olympic final - Saina vs Li Xuerui. 

At this point, do you want to be wholeheartedly supporting and cheering for Saina to win gold, or, do u want a thought at the back of your mind - no matter how infinitesimally small it is - that if Saina loses I will get an additional 5 points (yeah !!) in the prediction game I am playing...??

And yeah, I named it wrong. In the current format it is really a fantasy game as opposed to a prediction game.

Anyone else playing have any thoughts ??

@tirtha22 am personally not in favor of mentioning silvers and bronzes against all athletes for the reason mentioned in the above post

55 minutes ago, kapil857 said:

@tirtha22 am personally not in favor of mentioning silvers and bronzes against all athletes for the reason mentioned in the above post

Your entry for the prediction contest ends before the start of the Olympics.

So I guess there is no problem. In case of the situation you mentioned, supporting Saina for a Gold medal does not hinder my prediction contest gameplay by any means.

1 minute ago, rohan sharma said:

bro please dont say master n all...n india team are at 17 position confirmed by afi on message ..

Really pleased with the way you are involved with the sports. Moreover the sources you have is really too good. I wait for your updates more than media to know the latest in Indian sports.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go