website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Hello :)

Do any of you have any idea when Dutee Chand might be running again? Her last competition as far as I can see has been on 30 April, but I'm curious when she'll be back in action..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, rohan sharma said:

25 in kaz

Is that an answer to my question? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, rohan sharma said:

and she take part in kyr meet last week ...stood 2nd there with a time of 11:45 sec

Thanks! Do you have a link about that or something? All-athletics has no results of her :)