website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

4 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

Athletics performance was not so good. No idea about the relay teams..

in which event ...because I could not find the participation in the golden leiden event ...though the earlier start  list did show this ...did they not participate ........................ Indian athletes are struggling to reach individual qualification ....maybe relay teams can do well 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

21 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

in which event ...because I could not find the participation in the golden leiden event ...though the earlier start  list did show this ...did they not participate ........................ Indian athletes are struggling to reach individual qualification ....maybe relay teams can do well 

Srabani ran in Leiden event I guess. I saw her in the race video on their page. Somebody suggest some good website to get all athletics results plz. Difficult to get athletics results. 

Also Krishna Poonia won Silver in some California meet today. Saw her husband's post. How long did she throw?

1 hour ago, Smit said:

Srabani ran in Leiden event I guess. I saw her in the race video on their page. Somebody suggest some good website to get all athletics results plz. Difficult to get athletics results. 

Also Krishna Poonia won Silver in some California meet today. Saw her husband's post. How long did she throw?

Srabani Nanda clocked 23.83 secs in 200 m yesterday at Leiden Natherlands.

Olympic Qualification Time is 23 . 20 secs

41 minutes ago, kapil857 said:

What a match !!! :thumbup::thumbup:

And Saina finally has her 10th SS title. Took a while but just in the nick of time for Rio !! :champion::champion::champion:

:banana::banana::IND:IND:IND

GREAT JOB by SAINA and good mental prep for her for rio 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi