website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 14

1 minute ago, cjsavory said:

On total medals, I think we can pretty much count on 3 more from the Cycling (between Finucane/Caldwell, Men's Keirin, Men's Madison, Women's Omnium), plus the two Athletics relays. That's 62.

Think it's fair to project that between the two Modern Pentathlon women, two Taekwondo fighters, Muir, and Artistic Swimming, we might get another two. That's 64.

Anything beyond that (Emily Campbell, McNeice, Noah Williams, Burgin, or additional medals from the cyclists/pentathletes/Taekwondo fighters) would be a nice bonus, and take us past Tokyo. 

Will any of those be Gold? I'd guess the best chances are Finucane, Men's Madison, Kate French, and one of the Taekwondo fighters. Realistically...maybe 1-2 of those? 

7 minutes ago, cjsavory said:

Will any of those be Gold? I'd guess the best chances are Finucane, Men's Madison, Kate French, and one of the Taekwondo fighters. Realistically...maybe 1-2 of those? 

We could win several, we could win none of them. Finucane is the one, if pushed, that I would say is most likely but she's still young. It's not guaranteed.

20 minutes ago, cjsavory said:

We are getting a gold a day over the last 2 days, i think we can carry that on, but i'm not going to hang my hat on anyone, like i did with toby last night. For sure british taekwondo, and cycling definitly need to deliver at least 1 more gold to avoid serious questions. 

There is hope