website statistics
  • Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Meaning the following events:   World U20 2024 World indoors 2025 World Relays 2025  
    • In the 21st century 47 of 56 Bahraini track and field Olympians were born in Africa. 2 in Jamaica
    • Really weird that this is announced now when it seems to have been sorted before Paris 
    • Ever had a really bad day?  Even your worst is not as bad as this guy.   A Russian tourist who was gored while allegedly trying to rape a cow after he was dumped by his girlfriend now faces being conscripted to fight for Putin against Ukraine.    Russian tourist 'who was gored while trying to rape a cow' when his flight attendant dumped him 'now faces being conscripted to fight for Putin against Ukraine' | Daily Mail Online
    • “recruit any foreign athletes” . surely they shouldn’t be doing that anyway.
    • Bahrain participation in World Athletics Championships Tokyo 25 will be limited to a maximum of 10 athletes. Bahrain will not participate in any other World Athletics Series events for 12 months from 1 June 2024. Bahrain will not apply for any transfers of allegiance or recruit any foreign athletes until 2027.   https://worldathletics.org/news/press-releases/aiu-board-recommendation-bahrain-athletics-association-roadmap
    • Aaaaah it's two Adamovs, indeed! Seriously, I thought I was getting mad here, thanks for being a lot sharper than I was     Now I think it is safe to assume it's the top-6 of every heat plus the 6 fastest non-qualifiers.
    • eighth-placed ADAMOV Michal from heat 3 is not in the final start list, so we have 7 biathletes from heat 3 and it's 9 + 8 + 7 + 6 = 30 mayve you were confused with two Adamovs from Slovakia?
    • Is Djamel Sedjati injured? He seems to have withdrawn from his next scheduled race.
    • Anyone care to think with me here? I'm lost as to how the supersprint qualifying works. Junior men have finished, it consisted of four heats. A total of 30 athletes qualified for the final, the start list of which can be found here: C51D2_v1.pdf (ibu.blob.core.windows.net)   Since it's very unclear exactly who qualified (not the 30 fastest overall and also not the top-X per heat), I looked at exactly who is on the start list out of which heat.   Here we have heat 1's result, top-9 is in the start list for the final: C73E_v1.pdf (ibu.blob.core.windows.net)   Heat 2, top-8 is on the final's start list: C73E_v1.pdf (ibu.blob.core.windows.net)   Heat 3, top-8 as well: C73E_v1.pdf (ibu.blob.core.windows.net)   And finally heat 4, the top-6 of which is on the start list for the final: C73E_v1.pdf (ibu.blob.core.windows.net)   Now, besides the question of how one qualifies, another question has been raised: there are 30 athletes on the final start list, bibs 1 through 30. However, 9 + 8 + 8 + 6 is.....31? But I checked every single one of these athletes, all 31 are on the start list, but the start list contains only 30 names. What black magic is this?!