website statistics

Equestrian FEI Dressage Group C Olympic Qualifier 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 3 months later...

:GER Susanne Krohn has declared for Poland. :BLR refugee Olga Safronova did too.

Looks like Poland is turning every stone in an attempt to claim the Group C team quota in dressage. It's set to be quite a battle between :HUN :LTU :POL as it stands!

#banbestmen

29 minutes ago, dcro said:

:GER Susanne Krohn has declared for Poland. :BLR refugee Olga Safronova did too.

Looks like Poland is turning every stone in an attempt to claim the Group C team quota in dressage. It's set to be quite a battle between :HUN :LTU :POL as it stands!

In our press it was said that we have a problem with Safronova, because she need a time for changing country. She probably miss event in Budapest. We are trying to change this, because she is a refugee.

47 minutes ago, dcro said:

I will be very surprised if we actually win this quota. Other than the fact that we are hosting this event, I get the impression that other countries are more invested in getting this quota than we are. We will lose it because Hungary doesn't give a shit about equestrian.

Lithuania is on the way to take this quota. But after Samorin we will see the level of riders apart Szulc/Breakdance like Jura and Skowrońska or Krohn. Safronova is out of competition in Budapest. We are still waiting for Stremler and her new horse in counted event. I had info she will start before Budapest.

Edited by Adriano

3 hours ago, Vektor said:

I will be very surprised if we actually win this quota. Other than the fact that we are hosting this event, I get the impression that other countries are more invested in getting this quota than we are. We will lose it because Hungary doesn't give a shit about equestrian.

While the competition is on the upwards trajectory, Hungary still stands a good chance. Benedek Pachl and Jazmin Yom Tov are strong team leaders, and there is still enough time left for someone between Aniko Losonczy, Anita Schmidt, Nikolett Szalai or Csaba Szokola to step up.

#banbestmen

As I thought Safranova and Krohn it is not a big plus for our team nowadays. For now polish team - 1. Szulc / Breakdance 2. Magdalena Jura / RON(this pair is getting higher results than 2022) 3. Marta Sobierajska/Ultrablue.  Unfortunately Zaneta Skowrońska-Kozubik/Romantic P did not start here (she was on startlist). I am still waiting for Stremler (nice debiut in Ankun in Germany). For me Lithuania is clear favourite. We will see next results.

Screenshot_20230408_170534_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Adriano

• 1 month later...

So no Lithuania sadly. Looks like Sysojeva's ride was not ready to compete so that's that. Often the undoing of small teams.

Also no Stremler for Poland.

So overall it is looking very, very good for Hungary. Especially with Toth and Pachl on the team.

#banbestmen

Entries:

:HUN Hungary

Aniko Komjathy-Losonczy (Dior S)

Benedek Pachl (Donna Friderika)

Berill Szoke Toth (Qatar)

Jazmin Yom Tov (Hexagon's Grandville)

:ISR Israel

Nicola Louise Ahorner (Foco Loco)

Micah Deligdish (Handsome C)

Amit Kovos (Cupido)

Gon Solt (Bonnaquiqui)