website statistics

Supporting Small and Lesser Known Nations at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

7 minutes ago, Josh said:

As far as the upcoming Olympics goes, I’ll be rooting for :ISV

Welcome to the club. It can be both frustrating and rewarding (CAC Games women's basketball gold was so awesome) :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pasolini said:

I always cheer for :LIE specially after meeting some of the delegation at Rio 2016. They even game me a small flag 

Ha, I have a small :LIE flag in my room too. Someone picked it up for me at some point because they remembered my love of smaller nations. 

I did interview some members of their delegation at the Games of Small States of Europe in Malta last summer though.

However, it was the Swiss that won me over at The World Games with their spirited cheers. They also bought a bunch of Swiss flag hats for local fans to wear during the Fistball final, which was cool to see. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela