website statistics

Diving Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

What about a second quota in women’s 10m?

Kate Miller was 25th, so she was just below the table I posted. Many reallocations need to happen, but still possible

So glad the Netherlands decided to nominate Else Praasterink as part of the Olympic delegation :yes

As expected Parratto/Schnell in women's 10m synchro is going to represent :USA, as well as Duncan/Downs in men's 3m synchro.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Pasolini said:

I wonder how official is that from Italy

https://parigi2024.coni.it/it/discipline/disciplina/11:Tuffi.html

it only says when they qualified, but it implies they will also go to PAris

It's not official, in every news article the list of nominated athletes in all sports so far is also updated and divers aren't named yet:

https://parigi2024.coni.it/it/news/continental-tour-gold-jacobs-ed-ali-fanno-la-storia-nei-100-metri-e-conquistano-i-pass-individuali-per-parigi-2024.html

But Tocci-Marsaglia and Pellacani-Bertocchi in both individual and synchro should be safe, the only doubt is about Larsen

Edited by Faramir

Carson Tyler dominates the US 10m platform qualifier event and will earn the only direct quota his country has in the event. Second place could probably benefit from a reallocation if one of the Ukrainians double in synchro.

What’s interesting is that Carson is also in 2nd position for a place at the individual 3m, which can result in an interesting situation regarding last available places.

Well, I couldn’t post yesterday, but Bacon earns a 2nd Olympic spot, winning the 3m individual event. She will be joined by Alison Gibson.

This means, one more reallocation, which in this case go to :MEX, but I’m afraid our NOC didn’t prepare for this case, so a last minute selection event may be arranged in the next two weeks. 

Andrew Capobianco & Carson Tyler qualify for :USA in men’s 3m individual.

It’s going to be interesting who’s going to get the final spot in men’s as Tyler qualified also for individual platform.

Delaney Schnell wins the individual platform trials, and thus, should give a second quota in the event (through reallocation) to send place finisher Daryn Wright