website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Big news! Angelica has started and actually finished as well today :d 

And Mika with her best points outside South America in 6 years by the way.. 

dad06fad84.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Big news! Angelica has started and actually finished as well today :d 

And Mika with her best points outside South America in 6 years by the way.. 

Meanwhile, her fake wrestling champion (among other things) husband is very much on the way of qualifying, :evil:

Also, a Montenegrin XC skier was within 300 pts for the first time. :d

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

In the meantime, Pita Taufatofua is preparing for WCh in Lathi. :d

I really, really need to get Bruna to make a photo with him or even better, get me his contact details for an interview :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I was going through the start list for tomorrow's 10k F at the Continental/Alpen Cup in Arber in Germany, and look who's on that start list!

cf3944a9f5.png

Eva Vrabcova-Nyvltova in what is apparently her first race since November 2015, I had no idea she was out for so long :yikes:

Did she get a baby or something? 

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I was going through the start list for tomorrow's 10k F at the Continental/Alpen Cup in Arber in Germany, and look who's on that start list!

cf3944a9f5.png

Eva Vrabcova-Nyvltova in what is apparently her first race since November 2015, I had no idea she was out for so long :yikes:

Nah, she only competed in the Olympic marathon in Rio... ;)

#banbestmen

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Btw, :TOG Petitjean is somehow on start list for both Ottepaa WC and Arber OPA tomorrow. :lol:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Nah, she only competed in the Olympic marathon in Rio... ;)

Oooh that's true, I remember this :d 

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Btw, :TOG Petitjean is somehow on start list for both Ottepaa WC and Arber OPA tomorrow. :lol:

That could very well be why she didn't compete in Arber today (sprint qualifying) :mumble:

I'll ask Bruna if she saw Petitjean during training in Arber, can't be too hard to remember a black girl being on the tracks between literally just white skiers :p