website statistics

Volleyball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

batbobi

Sorry, but for me someone has to go, and that someone is Antiga... I really love our coach, but after WC 2014 he really seemed to lose his way and allow the players too much.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 godzinę temu, hckosice napisał:

I wouldn´t call a country which won 7 medals (2-2-3) weak at all and definitely not a nightmare, and also some other good chances still to come :)

you probably don`t follow all our affairs with doping, cycling, swimming, tennis, Fajdek today, terrible shape of many athletes.

Believe me - even if we win some 11-12 medals those Games are so sad for us

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

44 minuty temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Sorry, but for me someone has to go, and that someone is Antiga... I really love our coach, but after WC 2014 he really seemed to lose his way and allow the players too much.

well, he had Zagumny, Wlazły, Winiarski.

He was a player 3 years ago still. After the loss of those 3 great players he didn`t achieve too much and this period was rather a dissapointment + WC were at home. He was to young to stand-up to the challenge, it seems in longer perspective that hiring him was a mistake

Edited by Pavlo

1 minute ago, Pavlo said:

you probably don`t follow all our affairs with doping, cycling, swimming, tennis, Fajdek today, terrible shape of many athletes.

Believe me - even if we win some 11-12 medals those Games are so sad for us

what about cycling ? you won medal here by Majka. it´s fine no ? or do you mean track cycling ?

15 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

well, he had Zagumny, Wlazły, Winiarski.

He was a player 3 years ago still. After the loss of those 3 great players he didn`t achieve too much and this period was rather a dissapointment + WC were at home. He was to young to stand-up to the challenge, it seems in longer perspective that hiring him was a mistake

Ok, I understand that, I defended him back in 2013-2014, but  I am really disapointed with what happened after WC. I dont know what is wrong, I dont think 4 players leaving would cause such fall in play, Antiga + Blain are a good duo, but they obviously don't know how to reach our guys anymore :( besides they still commit the same mistakes they did back then - very late substitutions and time outs , being overall too calm, playing all tournaments with badically one team - even tonight, perhaps he SHOULD have screamed at the guys, or even change all of them after second set

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 godziny temu, hckosice napisał:

what about cycling ? you won medal here by Majka. it´s fine no ? or do you mean track cycling ?

yes, "Wojtyra" affair, our track racer informed 1 day before the start that....she won`t compete with almost no explanation - she went to all media with this with hard words

some swimmers were not on the list on distances they wanted to swim (some of them gave strong comments too), those who were were swimming some 3-4 seconds worse than month ago, doping in weightlifting, Radwańska disaster, Fajdek distaster with some emotional fb-comments, percentage of heavy losses, style of losses, tears, crying all the time, wrestlers losing to likes of Argentina...lots lots of sad moments EVERY DAY (just examples)

Edited by Pavlo

1 godzinę temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Ok, I understand that, I defended him back in 2013-2014, but  I am really disapointed with what happened after WC. I dont know what is wrong, I dont think 4 players leaving would cause such fall in play, Antiga + Blain are a good duo, but they obviously don't know how to reach our guys anymore :( besides they still commit the same mistakes they did back then - very late substitutions and time outs , being overall too calm, playing all tournaments with badically one team - even tonight, perhaps he SHOULD have screamed at the guys, or even change all of them after second set

in fact i meant the same and i agree 100%, WC were at home, with 3 great players and probably using the tactics of former coach a bit (there was no time). After WC they didn`t win anything. Today they failed the exam - no changes for Drzyzga, Buszek (too late) or Kurek as receiver and Konarski in attack. No Możdżonek and Szalpuk here.

In my opinion they have made too many mistakes and we need new coach

10 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

yes, "Wojtyra" affair, our track racer informed 1 day before the start that....she won`t

some swimmers were not on the list on distances they wanted to swim, those who were were swimming some 3-4 seconds worse than month ago, doping in weightlifting, Radwańska disaster, Fajdek distaster with some emotional fb-comments, percentage of heavy losses, style of losses, tears, crying all the time, wrestlers losing to likes of Argentina...lots lots of sad moments EVERY DAY

hmm yep..well definitely thats a lot of bad things for one team..I understand that many of mentioned things must be frustrating..what can I say ?..hope you´ll at least enjoy the last days of Rio 2016 and somehow catch some positive emotions too :fingers:

Good luck neighbors :)