website statistics

Welcome to Croatian club!

Sindo

Hello guys,

as promised, here is the "club" where all the Croatian users can discuss about all sports with fellow Croatian users in Croatian language. Ideally, the club will take the place of the Croatia National Thread, so that you can have more threads and also sub-sections.

I will now invite here all the Croatian users, once you join the club you will see the link of the club in the navigation bar and at the top of each page.

Two important things:

1) I need one user who will be the "owner" (a sort of "admin") of the club. It is not a big thing and no time commitment is required, you will just take decisions like which sections and threads to have, update the sections' descriptions, translate the sections' names etc. Who wants to have this role? :d

2) Club's name: You can talk here or open a poll about the name and once you have decided it I will change the name of the club. In the while, I have named it with a neutral "Team Croatia", but of course it is provisional and when you have a name you will let me know and I will change it.

Let's make this club active in the next weeks when the first qualification events for Paris 2024 will start! :clap:

On 6/18/2022 at 8:00 PM, Sindo said:

Hello guys,

as promised, here is the "club" where all the Croatian users can discuss about all sports with fellow Croatian users in Croatian language. Ideally, the club will take the place of the Croatia National Thread, so that you can have more threads and also sub-sections.

I will now invite here all the Croatian users, once you join the club you will see the link of the club in the navigation bar and at the top of each page.

Two important things:

1) I need one user who will be the "owner" (a sort of "admin") of the club. It is not a big thing and no time commitment is required, you will just take decisions like which sections and threads to have, update the sections' descriptions, translate the sections' names etc. Who wants to have this role? :d

2) Club's name: You can talk here or open a poll about the name and once you have decided it I will change the name of the club. In the while, I have named it with a neutral "Team Croatia", but of course it is provisional and when you have a name you will let me know and I will change it.

Let's make this club active in the next weeks when the first qualification events for Paris 2024 will start! :clap:

@dcrovolunteering  for admin? 😂

9 hours ago, prso1000 said:

@dcrovolunteering  for admin? 😂

It's actually not a huge amount of work, just translating the sections and decide which threads deserve to have a separate thread (like one for combat sport, one for team sports, one for olympic quotas etc.). It's really easy and everyone can do it :yes