website statistics

Ice Hockey 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

17 minutes ago, lapaj said:

Slovakia has 6 points. Belarus and Hungary able to reach maximum 6 points too. If all three teams have 6 points what will decide amongst them?

well,

A-

if BLR, HUN and SVK will end the tournament with 6 points here the ti breaker

1-SVK 3pts score 6:5

2-HUN 3pts score 6:6

--------------------------

3-BLR 3pts score 6:7

Belarus will be relegated

B-

if BLR, HUN, SVK and FRA will finish with 6 points - also possible if FRA take a point against Canada, and you win against GER in regular time, BLR win also in regular time against FRA.

1-SVK 6pts score 11:6

2-BLR 6pts score (will depend with which score they will beat FRA fro now they have 6:7)

and for the relegated it will be between HUN and FRA both will have 3pts, you have score 8:12, FRA has for now 7:7 so if they will lost minimum by 5 goals or 0:4 with BLR they will be relegated, any less lost will relegate your team.

C-

If we will by I don´t know how such a mega miracle win at least 1 point and you, BLR and FRA will end with 6 points, it will again depend by which score BLR would beat FRA

so far

1.FRA 3pts 1 match played score 6:2

2.HUN 3pts 2 matches played score 7:8

3.BLR 0pts 1match played score 2:5

so if they will beat FRA by at least 3 and maximum 4  goals HUN will be relagated, if they win agaisnt FRA by less than 3 goals BLR will be relegated and if they win by more than 4 goals FRA will be relegated..

hope it will help you a bit, I know it´s a little mess, but it´s not so hard to understand in fact :d

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

well,

A-

if BLR, HUN and SVK will end the tournament with 6 points here the ti breaker

1-SVK 3pts score 6:5

2-HUN 3pts score 6:6

--------------------------

3-BLR 3pts score 6:7

Belarus will be relegated

B-

if BLR, HUN, SVK and FRA will finish with 6 points - also possible if FRA take a point against Canada, and you win against GER in regular time, BLR win also in regular time against FRA.

1-SVK 6pts score 11:6

2-BLR 6pts score (will depend with which score they will beat FRA fro now they have 6:7)

and for the relegated it will be between HUN and FRA both will have 3pts, you have score 8:12, FRA has for now 7:7 so if they will lost minimum by 5 goals or 0:4 with BLR they will be relegated, any less lost will relegate your team.

C- If we will by I don´t know how such a mega miracle win at least 1 point and you, BLR and FRA will end with 6 points, it will again depend by which score BLR would beat FRA

so far

1.FRA 3pts 1 match played score 6:2

2.HUN 3pts 2 matches played score 7:8

3.BLR 0pts 1match played score 2:5

so if they will beat FRA by at least 3 and maximum 4  goals HUN will be relagated, if they win agaisnt FRA by less than 3 goals BLR will be relegated and if they win by more than 4 goals FRA will be relegated..

hope it will help you a bit, I know it´s alittle mess, but it´s not so hard to understand in fact :d

I think something like you wrote in phrase A. So Slovakia can be added as qualified nation! :)

France as next year's host won't be relegated.

Edited by lapaj

34 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Following Nations Have Qualified for IIHF Men´s Ice Hockey World Championships 2017 (Partial)

• :CAN Canada
  • :CZE Czech Republic
  • :DEN Denmark
  • :FIN Finland
  • :GER Germany
  • :LAT Latvia
  • :NOR Norway
  • :RUS Russia
  • :SLO Slovenia
  • :SWE Sweden
  • :SUI Switzerland
  • :USA United States
  • :WHT TBD

Following Nations Have Qualified for IIHF Men´s Ice Hockey Division I Group A World Championships 2017 (Partial)

• :KAZ Kazakhstan

Who else got promoted besides Slovenia?? Two go up, two go down?

Tobias Rieder will miss the rest of the world championships, he was one of our best players ... :cry:

In the end this probably wont change much, we should finish 4th in this group even without him and even with him we wouldve been chanceless in the quarterfinal.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 minutes ago, lapaj said:

I think something like you wrote in phrase A. So Slovakia can be added as qualified nation! :)

France as next year's host won't be relegated.

yes I forgot :lol: France is safe too...well definitely not my day :d too nervous because of our play so you must excuse me a bit :d