website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

4 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

wow what a day ........................... Sakshi !!!!!!! but she was really running out of steam .......................

yeah she needs to improve her stamina . she has wonderful attacks and can score points at will. defense seems to be the problem. anyways 3 months left to improve that. fastastic day. we now have more qualifiers that 2012

I think in 86Kg we have best chance, Official website list of the competition and wrestling association is showing  Gopal Kedarnath YADAV  as Indian participant. They are showing  Mausam KHATRI  in 97Kg &  Hitender HITENDER in 125 Kg. 

8 minutes ago, Partha_SG said:

why isnt satyabrat kadian being fielded here?

I think satyawrat was replaced by Mausam as they felt he may have a better chance ................. This is not a completely bad Idea ............ as we saw that both sakshi and sandeep were replacements and did well 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

a quick point ......................out of 12 qualifiers today for Rio in women's wrestling ...........Europe was so strong 10/12 qualifiers were from Europe ...the only two non europeans were the TWO :IND s

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

7 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

a quick point ......................out of 12 qualifiers today for Rio in women's wrestling ...........Europe was so strong 10/12 qualifiers were from Europe ...the only two non europeans were the TWO :IND s

That makes our girls' achievement all the more outstanding.though some must have already qualified from the asian qualifiers and the first world qualifier. and beating the chinese girl means sakshi has already eliminated a tough competitor from RIO.I hope there is no nonsense about a trial between sakshi and geeta now. Sakshi is obviously the better wrestler at the moment. though of course geeta is probably banned for the olympics.

Just now, Partha_SG said:

That makes our girls' achievement all the more outstanding.though some must have already qualified from the asian qualifiers and the first world qualifier. and beating the chinese girl means sakshi has already eliminated a tough competitor from RIO.I hope there is no nonsense about a trial between sakshi and geeta now. Sakshi is obviously the better wrestler at the moment. though of course geeta is probably banned for the olympics.

There has been so such mention any way other than the face off between Sushil and Narsingh