website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA Olympic Qualification Tournaments 2024 Road to Paris 2024

George_D

2 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

Yeah,i was confused by what you wanted to say.Yeah China is coming,despite the controversy,i'm just happy that as i understand sun yang or whoever eas that Chinese swimmer whosmashed  his doping test won't be at paris.

This swimmer is quite old and is unlikely to return to a high level but now they have young people + strong relay teams. You will have to pull out every medal and probably achieve personal bests to stand on the podium.

5 hours ago, Rad said:

Incredible feeling, after missing the Olympics since Athens 2004.  PR is going to Paris 2024 :PUR

Commiserations to all the Lithuanian fans.  They are too talented to not be back soon.

Congrats :PUR Puerto Rico from :ESP Spain see you in Paris.

special greetings for Alvarado

Grand Theft Alvarado and Tre Waters what a show. We'll have a group from World Cup in Paris just instead of Italy we got USA :d But how we played vs Italy lately maybe US is easier opponent :d

Posted (edited)

IOC keeping basketball tournament at 12 is by far the biggest shame regarding quotas. This is going to be probably the best international tournament in history of basketball. I'm not overreacting. And it wouldn't be any different if 4 more places went to countries like Lithuania, Slovenia, Bahamas etc..  And I don't care for 3x3 even when it's going to be our probably safest medal at the games. 

Having men's football at 16 glorified youth competition with no relevance in the world of sport and basketball at 12 is a joke. 

Edited by nenad