website statistics

Equestrian FEI Jumping Nations Cup 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

14 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Italy should qualify at the European Jumping Championships, but should they fail they would be the heavy favourite for the 2023 Nations Cup quota (assuming another top nation didn't also fail to qualify).

As a recap, here's who is currently still eligible for a quota at the 2023 Nations Cup Final:

:BRA :COL :EGY :ITA :MEX :SUI :USA :UZB

Italy and Switzerland could qualify via the European Championships while the Pan American Games will likely remove 2 (maybe 3 should Canada fail) from the list

do you know what is the ordere of precedence? ..the nation cup final will be held after European championship but before Pan American games ..if Brazil for example won the NC finaland also qualified from pan american game ..they will take 4th in pan american or second from nation cup ..same for European chamionship ?

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Robertino said:

So, :ITA :USA :MEX :CAN :BRA :COL :EGY :UZB for the last quota. The results will be recalculated after Pan Am Games if one between :USA :MEX :CAN :BRA and :COL wins the quota at the Nations Cup Final and after is one of the best 3 at the Pan Am Games?

Correct, the Pan American Games have a higher priority than the Nations Cup Final despite the Nations Cup Final occurring first. The quota will be reallocated after the Pan American Games should there be any overlap.

2 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Correct, the Pan American Games have a higher priority than the Nations Cup Final despite the Nations Cup Final occurring first. The quota will be reallocated after the Pan American Games should there be any overlap.

Thank you! I think that :CAN will accept substitution from Middle East Region, so we will have the 18 teams for the Final and the 8 teams for the last olympic quota!

On 9/1/2023 at 5:14 PM, Robertino said:

Thank you! I think that :CAN will accept substitution from Middle East Region, so we will have the 18 teams for the Final and the 8 teams for the last olympic quota!

And :CAN refused substitution from Middle East Region, so I think we will have only 17 teams in the Final

Edited by Robertino

So, finally I think it will be a fight between :ITA :USA :MEX :BRA :COL :EGY :UZB for the last quota (and the result will be recalculated after Pan Am Games if one between :USA :MEX :BRA :COL wins the quota at the Nations Cup Final and after is one of the best 3 at the Pan American Games).