website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

The Greek song was only partially in English, right? :p 

It was a fun party song, but I don't think it will qualify. At least he hit a few of the tones/notes :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Honestly, pretty impressive to pull off a performance like that 16 years old. Not sure he qualifies, but he gave it a good go :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Honestly, pretty impressive to pull off a performance like that 16 years old. Not sure he qualifies, but he gave it a good go :d

Oh it's definitely cool to see he was mostly just having fun instead of being way too nervous to enjoy it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What's with the mixed-language songs tonight with English and - I presume - native language? I feel like normally we see a lot fewer of those :d 

TVP doing everything in their power to stop me from focusing on the vocals :p

I think they were maybe better though? It really was hard to tell.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

What's with the mixed-language songs tonight with English and - I presume - native language? I feel like normally we see a lot fewer of those :d 

There’s a fair number of those this year. It mirrors the trend in American pop music right now.