website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 Division I Group A World Championship 2022

hckošice

2 points From yesterday game,

A really easy Dalibor Dvorský once again led the show this time with this "mortal" one-timer. Still 16 years old :)

and a word or two about Šimon Nemec, the kid arrived just for this one match, but showed everybody why it was worth to ask his club to release him for at least this one match. Clearly already above this level. Number 20. :bowdown:

Thursday April 14th, 2022 -

Round-Robin Day 3 Results (GMT +2)

12:00  :JPN Japan  2 - 5  Norway :NOR

15:30  :KAZ Kazakhstan  4 - 2  Denmark :DEN

19:00  :SVK Slovakia  6 - 3  France :FRA

Provisional Standing After Day 3:

1.  :SVK 9

2. :NOR 6

------------

3. :FRA 6

4. :KAZ 3

5. :DEN 3

------------

6. :JPN 0

Friday April 15th, 2022 -

Round-Robin Day 4 Results (GMT +2)

12:00  :KAZ Kazakhstan  4 - 3  Japan :JPN

15:30  :NOR Norway  6 - 1  France :FRA

19:00  :DEN Denmark  1 - 3  Slovakia :SVK

Provisional Standing After Day 4:

1.  :SVK 12   Promotion to Men´s Under 18 Top Division 2023

2. :NOR 9    Promotion to Men´s Under 18 Top Division 2023

------------

3. :FRA 6

4. :KAZ 6

5. :DEN 3

------------

6. :JPN 0   Relegation to Men´s Under 18 Division I Group B 2023

Sunday April 17th, 2022 -

Round-Robin Last Day Schedule (GMT +2)

12:00  :FRA France vs Japan :JPN

15:30  :DEN Denmark vs Norway :NOR

19:00  :SVK Slovakia vs Kazakhstan :KAZ

* Everything is already solved in this Tournament. :SVK and :NOR are promoted to the next Year Men´s Under 18 Top Division and :JPN will be relegated to the next year Men´s Under 18 Division I Group B World Championship. The only remaining battle tomorrow will be between France and Kazakhstan for the Bronze Medal.  

1)  :SVK Is already the Tournament Gold medalist and earned promotion to the next year Top Division in this Age category. However, The Tournament Top favorite want to to win the tourney without losing any point and will play tomorrow against Kazakhstan to secure this 100 % record and show everyone they belong in the elite.

2) :NOR is assured Silver medalist and also promoted team to the next Year Men´s Under 18 Top Division.

3) :JPN is assured to finish last of this championship and thus will be relegated to next Year Men´s Under 18 Division I Group B.

4) :FRA and :KAZ will play tomorrow for the Bronze medal. With FRA in better starting position, thanks to the Head to Head win over the young Kazakhs any win in regulation Time over Japan or tied amount of points as Kazakhstan at the end of the day will secure the French the Bronze medal.

Final Standing:

Rank Nation Points
1 :SVK Slovakia 15
2 :NOR Norway 12
3 :FRA France 9
4 :KAZ Kazakhstan 6
5 :DEN Denmark 3
6 :JPN Japan 0

The following Nation has qualified for the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 World Championship 2023

• SVK.gif Slovakia
  • NOR.gif Norway

The following Nations have qualified for the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 Division I Group A World Championship 2023

• FRA.gif France
  • KAZ.gif Kazakhstan
  • DEN.gif Denmark

The following Nation has been relegated to the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 Division I Group B World Championship 2023

• JPN.gif Japan

So job done !

5 Matches - 5 Wins in Regulation Time = 15 points

Definitely was not so easy as one would have expected, but missing Slafkovsky ( :FIN Play-Offs), Šimon Nemec and Sýkora ( :SVK Play-Offs), Mešár (Injury) or Kmec and Servác Petrovský ( :CAN QMJHL Play-Offs) and Žlnka which are basically our top two lines was a considerable handicap.

Now ffs Just Please do not relegate again in the near or distant future (or better never) in any male age category :d

58zktkpTURBXy9lZGZkY2UzNGI3ZTk0YzI1YTNkM