website statistics
9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I still didn't really figure out when and why they stop the bouts. In some moments one guy kicks the other (and hard) and they go on, and on basically similar actions they are stopped.

If there is a point or warning they stop the match. 

5 minutes ago, MHSN said:

oh wow what a justified reason to be a refugee.  :lol: he wanted his lovely wife to be his coach.

well just for info, in Iran traditionally we have a national team coach in all sports. nobody brings his own personal coach to the competition.

and btw that's a lie, his wife is not a serious coach. she was a 2nd tier athlete at best. but who cares IOC buys these lies .

That is interesting, as Turkey we also have these kind of excuses for not being reguees but not being successful. I wonder does it ever happen in Germany or France that a sportsman or sportswoman say they are not successfull/happy because their spouse are not their coach :)  

4 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:TUR Hocaoglu made it to the final and the Olympics. she didn't need that since Chatziliadou lost before the final

How much point difference can be created by only this tournament? I do not think so but is it possible to close 1300 points? I am asking for Men 67 kg