website statistics
1 hour ago, Brenden Reece said:

Hey guys, I have just received an update about the IOC’s previous email to me regarding the replay videos

according to the IOC there was miscommunication and that the reason for missing replay videos from both rowing and canoe sprint was due to poor weather from Tokyo at the time when the events took place, not sure if it’s believable 

and it turns out the current replay videos may not be removed after all, hope I’m right and there not tricking us 

F5D43BDE-3B65-4CBC-8EE4-A612C0FA0275.png

harry poter dancing GIF

Your Tokyo 2020 Schedule
Posted

For me the Games are not over yet.

Bernie Sanders Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I still have a lot of events to watch. (Only watched 110 so far), I propably need the next week to get done with everything i interessted to.  :D

Today I will watch climbing, track cycling and probably rythmic gymnastic with my girlfriend. Team sports finals are than next on my list.

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

all the eurosport players feeds are without any commentary...the app is so messy that's very difficult to find some events...

I never expected to watch our Volleyball NT or our fencing players with no voice at the Olympics...:facepalm:

moreover, we have 3 different ways to get the discovery streams and all 3 have different outcome...just unbelievable!

The same for me. I feeling let down from Eurosport. #1 of cycling, the home of olympics... :cry::cry::cry:

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Most Eurosport streams have ambient sound only at the moment. Annoyingly, the TV streams can't be paused/rewinded.

I got flashbacks...

No ads, no commentary...

With commentary, annoying ads for eurosport player.

WHY?

days -2 to 0 worked perfect.

3 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

Tell me about that.... You know, the doctor who is patient 0 in our team said he refused the vaccine and that he uses MOUTH WASH several times a day to get rid of viruses and it should prevent spreading covid ???

Partially ok. But you are god damn going to be the official tennis players doc at the Olympic and you behave like a jerk ..... 

I feel sorry for you and the completely Czech team (and Olympics). It absolutely dumbest thing you can do as a team stuff member.

Do you know if there were more athletes in the same plane? And at the risk now?

8 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

:CZE finally released who the very first case in our team. It is a doctor who was called in by Czech national tennis team and HAS NOT BEEN VACCINATED ??. How can you come to the Olympics as a doctor in this period and aren't vaccinated??????????

revenge of the sith GIF by Star Wars

"You were supposed to destroy Covids! Not join them!"

4 hours ago, Vektor said:

Yeah, false positives are going to happen when so many tests are being taken each day. It's like lottery and the winners' prize is a DNS at the Games if the false positive is right before the competition. They should take more one test from athletes who compete the next day and let them compete if only one of their test is positive. 

Basically we need B samples like in doping test. 

Ask polish ski jumpers at the 4 Hill Tournament. 

Summer Olympics 2020 Video Games
Posted

I got the Tokyo Game for PS4 few days ago.

It is pretty fun, especially with friends! Sadly, it’s only for two players local. (Four online – yes you need PSN+ to play online!).

As I saw some trailer, I thought the graphic style is horrible, but now I think it is fine. Not great, but also not terrible.  The character editor is nice and complex and you can have lot of fun designed hilarious characters. :D (It is even better then Cyberpunk 2077 where you only change your face, but cannot edit your body.)

Every event is somehow unique. Steering is done well. No event is unplayable as it used to be in some older games. Of course, it could be more sports, more events, but at some point, it would be repetitive or probably lacking quality.

Unfortunately, it is lacking some kind of single campaign, you can play events and progress through rounds and gets medal, but the game feels more like collection of fun mini games to play with friends and having fun.

Fortunately, it is a lot of fun. :D

41 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Pan-European Eurosport 1 always shows the same feed in every country. Eurosport 2, as mentioned, can vary in programming depending in regional rights/interests. 

As I moved to Germany, I found out that German and Polish Eurosport 1 showed different things. Not completely different, but there were some differences. 

Does anybody know if the on demand videos will be immediately available on Eurosport Player?

I’m going to have some reasonable sleeping hours and watching a lot of on demand.

On 03/06/2021 at 10:53, Fly_like_a_don said:

Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympics Podium

Here the whole story behind the Podium: 

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/en/news/50-days-to-go-podium-theme-music-and-other-key-features-unveiled

In addition, the theme music and costumes reveal. Podiums are made from recycled material etc.

Costumes should combine japan traditions with western formal style. Well... it looks a little like hospitals’ personal to me. 

5 hours ago, dcro said:

A curious story worth sharing here.

Here is an athlete withdrawing from Tokyo due to... Brexit. :evil:  Well, it is one of the reasons in any case.

https://www.eurodressage.com/2021/06/04/olympic-slots-reshuffled-after-wave-withdrawals-riders-declining-go-tokyo

Is :NZL still a part of :GBR or i missed some important news?