website statistics
2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

And again, Zsombor Murray & Riendau not being fairly judged. Canada should protest, they both should have been in the podium, probably closer to Berlin or even above him.

Judging was....interesting.  Maybe the scores were messed up, but idk if it would have affected the placements too much.  Garcia was for sure over scored.  Nathan was for sure underscored.  Vincent gave 3 near perfect dives, and while difficulty was lower, it's crazy that he had to fight for bronze.  

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

I agree, but in Berlín's defense, all his dives have been around 7.5-8.0, García on the other hand is just being unfairly rewarded, just like in Mexico's selection process.

Still two dives to go, and anything could happen.

I agree about Berlin.  I don't think Garcia even deserves to be top-3 at this point.  

Again Zsombor Murray, is being underscored by half a point by judges... he's the one being hit the hardest.

Now, that deserves 9.0, anything less is pure evil from the jury.

Yup, Canadians underscored, Mexicans given a break.  I know I'm biased, but I've thought the judging has been good with some minor exceptions until this final.  

Dive List

Again, Riendau & Johnson with a little disadvantage in regards to the Mexican divers. They need to be above 8.0 in every execution to finish on top, which Johnson just missed, the judges being harsh with his dive.

The other Canadian, Zsombor-Murray has a high degree of difficulty as well.