website statistics

As the draw is over I can excuse my absence with a boycott caused by no field hockey among the Dutch symbols.

Spoiler

But in fact I was working all day to clean my room for the first time since... long time ago. And it appeared I do have a reserve set of guitar strings, so I don't need to go to music store in case of emergency. Happy Halloween, everyone!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Every night I print the current Excel sheet, delete it from my laptop with a full wipe of my harddisks and factory reset of my laptop and bring the printout to an undisclosed location in which it's kept safe in a triple-locked vault.

Do you have a red button always with you in case of the recent printout being threatened? You should.

1 hour ago, dezbee2008 said:

>logs on to Totallympics.com

>Scrolls to Totallympics International Song Contest

>Clicks 'unread' on Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

>Reads 6 new pages, mostly about food and inside jokes

>you're not logged in permamently? :yikes:

>you don't follow the TISC thread?:yikes:

>you don't get notifications of TISC?:yikes:

>you come here so rarely you have 6 new pages of a topic to be read?:yikes:

6 minutes ago, rybak said:
  • Talking about food
  • Tangerines
  • Rude penguins which brings an chaos
  • Spain 12
  • Complaining about the lack of points and then magically next jury gives 11/12 points to that country

1. Checked

2. Like it ;)

3. This one I've already got at Special Event and I like it

4. Hala Madrid!

5. Any music contest, nothing special.

Not so hard, I should get into until first victory of Poland.

14 hours ago, heywoodu said:

fans of royalty will find themselves at home

14 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Delegations in Apeldoorn

:POL Poland

I deny any gossips about me giving bribes to the LOC. But I do agree with those not believing in it being a coincidence. Thank You @heywoodu!!!  ;)

First hearing was enough for me to get top 14, with 8 fighting for douze points and six for any points. Second listenng was enough to eliminate the two and set the order of the other four from the bottom, while in the top I made just a small corrections on 3-7 positions.

37 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Rumour has it the Dutch king is using this time to go back to his roots for a little while and our reporter might just have gotten word from Willem-Alexander himself

Well, I've got another rumour straight from the Huis ten Bosch and it says about the Interval Act performer being:

Spoiler