website statistics

Ice Hockey 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah, not looks good tonight. but well, you can still be confident. Denmark has always everything in his hands. you have still matches against Latvia and Kazakhstan to come, and very good chances to reach the QF this time.

despite todays debacle, already 9-1, you have such of good team here with pretty great players inside.

I just wish they would stop getting so much suspensions!

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lapaj said:

:d

And someone read the articles and I noticed that EHF didn't know the Hungarian first names. Csanas Erdély, Morton Vas... :wacko:

btw what is the current atmosphere about the tournament in Hungary. I know that hockey is actually very popular in your country and there a very nice rising "hockey boom" are the matches transmitted live in your TV? are Hungarians speaking about hockey champpionships more those days in the streets?

7 minutes ago, Agger said:

I just wish they would stop getting so much suspensions!

:(

and another one and another goal..

match to forget for your players. tomorrow a new day and more important for you.

so we have first double digit result at this years champs. No mercy from the russians tonight. great performance of the red machine :bowdown:

Final Results

A

Russia - Denmark  10-1 (3-0, 4-1, 3-0)

02:38 Alexei MARCHENKO 1-0

12:45 Maxim CHUDINOV 2-0

13:06 Nikita ZAITSEV 3-0

29:56 Jannik HANSEN 3-1

30:43 Sergei MOZYAKIN 4-1

33:42 Sergei MOZYAKIN 5-1

33:52 Sergei SHIROKOV 6-1

37:37 Yevgeni DADONOV 7-1

41:50 Vadim SHIPACHYOV 8-1

44:38 Vadim SHIPACHYOV 9-1

55:31 Artemi PANARIN 10-1

B

Canada - Germany  5-2 (1-0, 1-2, 3-0)

03:54 Taylor HALL 1-0

23:22 Corey PERRY 2-0

31:31 Patrick REIMER 2-1

37:36 Sinan AKDAG 2-2

43:12 Taylor HALL 3-2

46:50 Boone JENNER 4-2

53:17 Cody CECI 5-2

lol some magics tonight for Germany :d

this was the 4th match of Germany in this tournament.

Canada scored first goal in 4th minute of first period

Canada scored second goal in 4th minute of second period

Canada scored the winning goal tonight in 4th minute of third period

Germany scored a clearly regular goal 4 minutes before the end of the first period but the Referee after calling with video ref didn´t recognized him

and ofc the best player of the match and two goals scorers tonight Taylor Hall played with number 4

magic....:p

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

btw what is the current atmosphere about the tournament in Hungary. I know that hockey is actually very popular in your country and there a very nice rising "hockey boom" are the matches transmitted live in your TV? are Hungarians speaking about hockey champpionships more those days in the streets?

Most of us proud that our team is on the top championship. The hockey infrastructure is still poor enough, so with clear mind we have no higher expectations. Maybe a single point. That would be fantastic.  Yes, our games on live in our TV. On streets maybe, but on forums exactly. Most of us think the 0-3 is a good result against the Finns. And Vay was fantastic.

44 minutes ago, lapaj said:

Most of us proud that our team is on the top championship. The hockey infrastructure is still poor enough, so with clear mind we have no higher expectations. Maybe a single point. That would be fantastic.  Yes, our games on live in our TV. On streets maybe, but on forums exactly. Most of us think the 0-3 is a good result against the Finns. And Vay was fantastic.

yeah, I see. cool. you are absolutely right to be proud of your team, they show great team spirit, and frankly I´m impressed by your skills and your fight in the matches. I think your biggets problem is the lack of experiences, you have still to absorb some lessons how to play those matches, especially you are (it´s only my opinion, so you may be not agrre at all :d) you are too much impatient, you want score much goals early, early as possible, instead your opponents knew how to wait for the best moment and were more patient, for example against France you were great in the start, I see this enthusiasm and how your players wanted to score from each position, in other hand the french were much patient and waited for the right moments and scored the necessary goals. pity for that match, really pitty:( but it´s only with this kind of matches you will reach the needed experiences and next time you should be again some more step better. you definitely have a potential and great team workin. I use many times this word team spirit, teamfighting, because I see it in Germany, Hungary ...in fact in each team here except SVK, we haven´t a TEAM here, they don´t work together, and that´s the main reason why we are so shitty this year, we are not proud of our "team" this year at all...

and second thing. I still didn´t understood why Germany and France are in the same group when both are secured to maintain themselves as next years co-hosts. I think Hungary was robbed by this act. you have very though task this year, not only beat more experienced countries but also pass both lets tell "low ranked" already secured teams.

and yes the match against Finland was great and this goalie Vay was fantastic. thats true. he is so tall. I didn´t believed he´ll be so good at first see, but during the match, I started to be more and more impressed by his skills and efort.

and I forget to mention your fans :bowdown: what the hell. they are just AMAZING. singing and jumping during the whole matches, no matter which score is. and I love this tradition of your fans and team to sing the national anthem despite you lost the match after when the winning team go out of the ice after listening the winning team national anthem, your players keep standing on the blue line and your fans start sing the anthem. I like it. even our commentators were impressed by that and show this moment live after each match:)