Ice Hockey 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new history is written today. for the first time ever Japan lost to another asian team. South Korea defeated Japan today 3-0.

btw the winning goal was scored by ...guess who? yes 5th goal netted in 3rd match at this tournament.  Micheal Swift.

49 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Poland with a excellent performance so far today. what an incredibly opened competition this year we have in division I A ! 

5 nations still can realistically aspire for a eventual promotion

Can't believe how bad Slovenians was tonight. Very good first part and that disaster, so many mistakes. Now they need win against Korea if they want to play in France/Germany next year 

3 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Can't believe how bad Slovenians was tonight. Very good first part and that disaster, so many mistakes. Now they need win against Korea if they want to play in France/Germany next year 

yes tomorrows matches SLO-KOR and POL-AUT could be decissive. 

the competition is really open and exiting so far, but I´m still confident that Slovenia will be one of the two qualified teams

59 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Poland with a excellent performance so far today. what an incredibly opened competition this year we have in division I A ! 

5 nations still can realistically aspire for a eventual promotion

Losing against South Korea and Italy, then we beat Slovenia, crazy :lol:

9 minutes ago, rybak said:

Losing against South Korea and Italy, then we beat Slovenia, crazy :lol:

well, thats the beauty of the sport :d the most important is that you are still in the game, crucial will be tomorrows match against Austria, you need all 3 points, and then last day to not flop against Japan. the draw should be favorable for you assuming that Austria will play against Slovenia, and SLO will play also against Korea. the teams will lost important points. everything is open in this champs. I am already looking forward how the things will turn after tomorrows round:)

good luck. Poland deserve to finally return back to top division after your relegation in 2002. It start to be really a very long period now, time to stop it