website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Milano-Cortina 2026 News Road to Milano-Cortina 2026

The rivals are weak but for example the Slovenian team had a strong squad: Prevc and Klinec.

https://www.neveitalia.it/sport/scinordico/salto/femminile/news/storiche-azzurre-a-rasnov-e-doppietta-nel-grand-prix-con-lara-malsiner-davanti-ad-annika-sieff

Edited by copravolley

2 hours ago, copravolley said:

Wrong thread?

Hey everyone. I had a question regarding olympic qualification. An athlete must have their best 5 races average under 120 points and the winner gets 100 points followed by 80 for second place, etc. Wouldnt the winners get less points if lowest points = qualification? Appreciate any help understanding this

1 hour ago, KAE said:

Hey everyone. I had a question regarding olympic qualification. An athlete must have their best 5 races average under 120 points and the winner gets 100 points followed by 80 for second place, etc. Wouldnt the winners get less points if lowest points = qualification? Appreciate any help understanding this

I think that you are thinking about World Cup Points...

The Olympic Qualification is based on FIS points which skiers can get from almost every competition, it depends on the quality of the competition and the result then they are given like a rating which the average of that is taken for the Olympic Qualifiers.