website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 14

2 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

I mean they won 13 more points in sprints than any other country (and 3 more pts than they got in the WC last year that they won).

So I'd say that they prepared pretty well myself...

In other news, rumours abound about a protest against the British women's sprinters.

They need a rule that says 30 mins after the finish it’s all done and final. 

Two PBs in the seven events for KJT, plus her best High Jump for over five years, and I think her second best ever Javelin. Ironically, if she 'lost' it anywhere, it was on events where she's normally super-solid - Hurdles, 200m and Long Jump, where she probably barely hit par, in terms of points scored. Honestly don't think she lost anything though - that's a superb Silver. 

2 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

Fouth in the artistic swimming it seems. China, Austria, Netherlands on the podium 

Isn't there another part to it tomorrow? 

Just caught up on Joe Choong's results today - even if he'd had a perfect ride, in addition to his 1st-place swim and 1st-place laser run, he'd still only have come 3= in his SF. Really is SO annoying about the Fencing RR yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, cjsavory said:

Just caught up on Joe Choong's results today - even if he'd had a perfect ride, in addition to his 1st-place swim and 1st-place laser run, he'd still only have come 3= in his SF. Really is SO annoying about the Fencing RR yesterday. 

Precisely why Kate and Kerenza can feel good; they don’t have relatively good swims but hopefully with solid rides they can be up there. Kate has a very solid laser run in particular as we saw in tokyo

Have japan just won 3 golds? Christ where did all that come from to go above us

And Netherlands just bagged 2 so are one behind us

We desperately need a gold from somewhere 

Edited by Olympicsnell