website statistics

World Games 2025

Totallympics

Bronze medal match:

:POL - :CZE 2:6

Final:

:TPE - :NED 4:7

Match for world title in beach korfball and first guaranteed place at the 2025 World Games will be held tomorrow at 12:40 CET.

Edited by Speedy

:NED with first quota in beach korfball. :CHN also quaranteed their host spot by finishing in top 10.

This World Championships will be counted to world ranking. Good fourth place for :POL. They will surely improve their ranking.

Edited by Speedy

I believe it was decided a few months ago, but it was just notcied today, waterskiing events have been dropped from the program. The sport will only feature events in wakeboard, cable wakeboard, and wakesurf (skimboard).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 4/29/2024 at 4:56 PM, Olympian1010 said:

I believe it was decided a few months ago, but it was just notcied today, waterskiing events have been dropped from the program. The sport will only feature events in wakeboard, cable wakeboard, and wakesurf (skimboard).

Any insight to why? Venue? Water Ski Jump is always an awesome event. This program looks very different than the one from eight years ago!

15 minutes ago, John Foyne said:

Any insight to why? Venue? Water Ski Jump is always an awesome event. This program looks very different than the one from eight years ago!

Mainly lack of interest from China, venue also played big role in this decision

Personally I would like also Sumo in 2025 WG, not Sambo.

https://www.baselinewaterski.com/news/water-skiing-excluded-from-the-2025-world-games-wakesurfing-to-debut-instead/