website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 Division I Group B World Championship 2022

hckošice

Sunday May 1st, 2022 -

Round-Robin Last Day Schedule (GMT +2)

12:30  :UKR Ukraine vs Austria :AUT

16:00  :SLO Slovenia vs Poland :POL

19:30  :HUN Hungary vs Italy :ITA

*Hungary, Ukraine and Italy are all still in the battle for the Gold and Promotion to the Men´s Under 18 Division I Group A next Year.

1) HUN will win Gold and qualify to the Men´s Under 18 Division I Group A if they earn at least 1 point from the game against host Italy.

2) UKR will win Gold and qualify to the Men´s Under 18 Division I Group A if they beat Austria in Regulation Time and Italy defeat Hungary also in Regulation time by less than 4 goals margin (Even a 4 goal margin will be enough if ITA beat HUN 4-0).

3) ITA will win Gold and qualify to the Men´s Under 18 Division I Group A if they beat Hungary in Regulation Time and Ukraine does not win against Austria in Regulation Time. A Ukrainan Regulation Time will be also enough but Italy must beat Hungary by more than 4 goals (Also a 4 goal margin win will be enough but ITA must score at least 5 goals for example: 5-1, 6-2, 7-3 etc...)

**Slovenia and Poland are still playing for the maintain in this division.

4) SLO will avoid the relegation to the Men´s Under 18 Division II Group A if they do not lose in Regulation Time to Poland (Even a Regulation Time lose will be enough if Austria beat Ukraine in Regulation Time, but Poland can not win by more than 2 goals)

5) POL will avoid the relegation to the Men´s Under 18 Division II Group A only if they beat Slovenia in Regulation Time and Austria earn at least 1 point against Ukraine (Even a Ukrainan regulation TIme will be enough, but Poland must win against Slovenia by more than 2 goals margin)

Final Standing:

Rank Nation Points
1 :HUN Hungary 15
2 :UKR Ukraine 12
3 :ITA Italy 9
4 :SLO Slovenia 6
5 :AUT Austria 3
6 :POL Poland 0

The following Nation has qualified for the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 Division I Group A World Championship 2023

• HUN.gif Hungary

The following Nations have qualified for the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 Division I Group B World Championship 2023

• UKR.gif Ukraine
  • ITA.gif Italy
  • SLO.gif Slovenia
  • AUT.gif Austria

The following Nation has been relegated to the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 18 Division II Group A World Championship 2023

• POL.gif Poland