website statistics
  • Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Oh I agree, but I think the main reason why I want it on the program is more medal potential  (Canada has that, while Netherlands does not)
    • Australian breaker Raygun is currently ranked number one in the world — the World DanceSport Federation has explained why   https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-11/raygun-ranked-number-one-in-the-world-explainer/104335934?utm_medium=social&utm_content=sf274595113&utm_campaign=abc_grandstand&utm_source=m.facebook.com&sf274595113=1&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR14ireGWTfbhHBmzbIIXH7gW3jPULyMBOUWsCUJFQ2pV0A1m_yXfaIH3oc_aem_aQ5M9mCSjzM104BXKeHhqw   Ranked number one in the world on the basis of her winning the Oceania Continental Championship 
    • 2025 Summer University Games: Berlin will be the venue for swimming and diving as well as volleyball.   https://rhineruhr2025.com/en/news/rhine-ruhr-2025-berlin-becomes-another-venue
    • We had few early red cards in today's AFC qualifier matches.  PRK managed to get a draw from so-called Asian Champion Qatar despite playing almost the whole match with 10 men! Saudis despite one man down saved themselves by a very late goal and beat China    Iraq also played the entire match with 10 players and managed to not lose to Kuwait. I believe they have a good chance to qualify behind South Korea which will qualify anyway   Japan destroyed Bahrain too, 12 goals in 2 matches  they are clearly a head and shoulder above everybody else. the rest have to fight for the 2nd spot in that group. Australia is in big trouble now with 1 point after 2 "easy" matches.   as for  Iran, despite playing not-so-good they still found a way to win matches 1-0. this reminds  me of 2022 qualification campaign, when the team was playing no good yet managed to win matches mostly 1-0.
    • South America: Bolivia won two in-a-row, Chile and Peru are still in the bottom of ranking.   1 - 2   1 - 0
    • I cant remember the last time our national team lost a match before  this day
    • Asian day 2 won         , only a draw for (0-0 with Indonesia)     South America  2 - 1  
    • Short Track Speed Skating ISU World Tour 2024 - 2025   Multi-Stage Event - 25 October 2024 - 16 February 2025     Official Website Programme Results System Facebook Page Discussion Thread
    • Tug of war world championships has ended.   Results in World Games categories:   640 kg men: 500 kg women: 580 kg mixed:   Interesting is that Basque Country grabbed bronze medal in women's division. I don't know how quotas will be decided in this case. As for now nothing is official about quota places in this sport. Info from official website of World Championships.