website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic
Posted
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If only people would do that while staying 1,5 or 2 meters away from each other, there wouldn't be that much of a problem (it would in fact be good, since now more than ever it's important to stay healthy and make sure you get a healthy dose of fresh air and such), but for some weird reason people feel the need to be physically close to each other outside :facepalm: 

And the weather does not cooperate with us this time. Past 2 weekends were sunny and warm, so those tourist spots here were crowded. People just don't umderstand the concept of quarantene or social distancing

Posted
1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Looks like Slovenia and Austria starts mandatory wearing of masks (in shops for now) , I fear it is too late..but it looks like their authorities are finally beginning to realize the seriousness of the situation

In Slovenia we're in day 15 of quaranteen. Everything non basic is closed, no public transport, no gatherings. So we have quite some measures, but the masks are required as of today in all closed public spaces. The problem here is people just don't get the seriousness of the situation and enjoy their time off work in the sun... 

Posted
20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And to not be in most of those 'not affected' countries...South Sudan, North Korea, Yemen, all free of this? Sure.

Given the rumors how North Korea handles their coronavirus patients their numbers could be around 0.... but I don't envy anyone being in those countries and not just now

Posted
44 minutes ago, dcro said:

Still without corona...

Americas - :BOE (Kingdom of the Netherlands!)

Africa - :BOT:BDI:COM:MAW:STP:SLE:SSD:ESH

Asia - :PRK:TJK:TKM:YEM:NMI

Oceania - :PLW:SAM:ASA:KIR:SOL:FSM:NRU:TUV:TGA:NFK:MHL:VAN:NIU:COK:TKL

What I wouldn't do to be on one of those Pacific islands right now... :whistle: