website statistics
18 hours ago, phelps said:

because FINA and IOC didn't want to have anymore amazing, spectacular, unforgettable games like :ITA vs :YUG (1986 world champs final and 1987 Universiade final) and :ITA vs :ESP (1992 Olympic Games Gold Medal match) :bones: :sick: :zip:

The man was looking for a logical explanation, not for poetry in motion

11 minutes ago, GER-PJ said:

I think :CRO, :MNE and :ROU are the European Teams which qualified on the European Championship. 

All participants of the World Championships (beside FRA) are in Quarter Final. 

Spot on.

Great result for our team; Bogdan Rath has managed to rebuild it from scratch

7 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece_men's_national_water_polo_team#Current_squad

It says here that he plays for them. I think this is updated because some of these players like Fountoulis and Kolomvos just moved to Olympiacos, and Vlachopoulos was playing for AN Brescia in Italy and now it says he plays in Serbia, also Argyropoulos was playing for Olympiacos and now it says he's playing for Jug, so I guess these are the clubs people will play for next season and it has Kapotsis at Steaua!

I have him as friend on Facebook and there it says he plays for Vouliagmeni

The wiki page lists the roster from 2020 World League

Just now, Makedonas said:

He left? I thought he was still at Steaua.

I'm also happy he's there because this might be his only chance for the Olympics. He's already 29 and we have a lot of young players coming up who won several tournaments already (2017 and 2019 World Junior Championships and 2018 European U19 Championships).

He left last year because our retarded management decided to build up a team only with domestic players. Needless to say what happened in CL qualifications...

1 hour ago, Pifta said:

I find it really strange that out of 54 countries, only 1 can find 6 men who can swim and throw a ball. Even if they lose to South Africa, it is worth fighting for 2nd place. 

At some point there were some waterpolo teams, but african rivers are infested with crocodiles, my friend...

TEAM ROMANIA:

Marius Tic (22 yo, GK)

Serban Abrudan (17 yo, GK)

Tiberiu Negrean (29)

Mihnea Gheorghe (24)

Andrei Prioteasa (22)

Tudor Fulea (21)

Robert Gergelyfi (21)

Nicolae Oanta (27)

Vlad Georgescu (19)

Victor Antipa (19)

Alexandru Ghiban (32)

Cosmin Radu (36)

Mihnea Chioveanu (30)

Water Polo 2016 Discussion Thread
Posted
1 hour ago, DaniSRB said:

Today starts strong preparation tournament in the Serbian city of Bor......8/12 teams that will compete in Rio participate

Group A: :SRB :GRE :FRA :ESP

Group B: :MNE :ITA :BRA :JPN

Do you happen to know if Nikola Murisic is in Montenegro team?

Water Polo 2016 Discussion Thread
Posted
On 6/25/2016 at 15:52, dareza said:

wow. USA will fight for medal in Rio. They again have great team with great coach. Deki vs Deki in final maybe :d

I saw USA team at a tournament in Bucharest last month and they were really impressive