website statistics
Taekwondo at the Summer Olympic Games 2016
Posted (edited)

wow what's going on ?!:yikes:

after farzan, now kim tae-hoon (Korea) lost to Thailand and after that ketbi (Belgium) lost to Australia!

and of course we could add tortusa to the unexpected loser group although chineese guy is really good

Edited by amiry2j

i don't think that's a just one single mistake, farzan had a bad strategy for starting competition thanks to idiot coaches. very foolish mistake to think OG sth like a  grand prix!

he provided secure space for Moroccan player to compete with him and suddenly change everything. he really needs to change style. he can hardly make point

Taekwondo at the Summer Olympic Games 2016
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'm confused, which Mexican will be in the men's -58kg in Rio? The taekwondo Wikipedia and the qualifying thread here on Totallympics list Cesar Rodriguez, but the "Mexico at the 2016 Olympics" Wiki lists Navarro, which would make much more sense.. 

Also, this says Navarro, so I'm guessing he will be the one, but I'm confused :p

https://deportes.terra.com/carlos-navarro-entrena-diario-para-medalla-de-oro-en-taekwondo-en-rio,bca23b567cdc6faf34bea663365a5512k28b2y5u.html

they can replace by someone with below 20 ranking (if they have this alternative), no matter who earned the quota place

in wiki they just write the name of person who earned the quota

Edited by amiry2j

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

But you are sure? :mumble: I haven't read nothing about yet on WTF site/ twitter

yes, iran's taekwondo federation informed they publish draw after few days but one website published draw (i know it couldn't be official)

like what you see it's almost unreadable but you could see few things! :wacko:

eample: women -57 kg draw

2132994.jpg