website statistics
Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022
Posted
4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Where is LDOG !!!? He left, like each time they lose something 

the next time close your eyes you will win 

Even the saudis have played more world cups than Algeria :lol: I guess you can only celebrate the success of others.  

You even left the forum crying like a baby when you didn't qualify.

Posted

I'm not even sure if KSA will beat the other teams, I suspect they took their chance today because quite a few of our players were in really bad form.   

I think with some severe surgery in the starting lineup Argentina can come back and win the next games but it doesn't matter, the dream of the world cup is over already. You can't come back from such a blow. At least not fully. This is our 1-7. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, phelps said:

if I think that a team like Wales (not wanna mention the non-European teams, as they rightly have their reserved spots) is playing the world Cup and Italy are playing the clown role in some meaningless "friendlies", I just have the unstoppable temptation to throw something big and heavy out of my window...:facepalm: :hairpull:

The play-off draw format was a failure. There should have been 4 different pots, not just 2. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Official Polish NT social media channel made a vlog where they "leaked" the tactical set-up ahead of the Mexico game suggesting it will be 4-5-1. They removed the vlog for a while but put it back online and claim it's the Mexican line-up :mumble:

should know if that's actually the case? Even though the names are blurred it appears as the 9-striker name isn't long enough to be Lewandowski but the GK name appears to be too long for 'Ochoa' either :lol:

FiGgLYnWQAIhNvV?format=jpg&name=large

Mexico always plays 4-3-3 so it could be. 

Posted
Just now, Gianlu33 said:

According to Italian media, Messi's ankle would be swollen and he wouldn't be in great condition 

It was fake news, he just had press conference and said he's perfectly fine.  

@thepharoah yesterday, now you. Stop reading shit news sites guys :lol: 

Posted
40 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

John Stones and Eric dier aren't definitely producing funny performance and they're the main CBs of a very high qualify teams like City and Tottenham 

Dier is extremely average. Stones is just ok.

Posted
20 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

the best team with deep solutions in this WC even better than Brazil itself , at least England has a lot of world class right and left backs unlike Brazil that will go with Alex Sandro and Danilo who're producing funny performance in Juventus 

Brazilians could say England's center backs produce "funny performance" as well.

Posted
Just now, hckošice said:

our comentator calling it already over, I dunno, somehow I smell a remontada from Iran in the 2nd

No way, this is finished. 

Iran doesn't have technical resources to do relentless attacking.  

Queiroz gameplan is always resisting 60 minutes and then attempt some counters to win. This time it failed. 

Posted
28 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

It's a persinified Arabic headdress as the mascot. It does look like a ghost but at least it's something recognizeable. I can't recall any of the World Cup mascots since the tri-color figure at Italia 1990 :p

The bird from 98 was pretty iconic, at least when I was a kid. But maybe it's just my nostalgia.

Posted

Btw you pussies whining about the climate now you know what it feels like to watch a winter WC :p    

Let's not forget that Argentina 78 and South Africa 2010 were held mid winter just to suit northern audiences. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

The problem is not the time or the place, it's the f'n calendar being crammed to 200%. It's unbelievable how all the leagues are still going one week before the start of the WC.

There is just no break for the fans to get excited... And everything was enhanced in the last months so they can get as many matches in and not "disrupt" the leagues. They should have ended them last week at least to have a 2 week break before the start, but no.. There are just to many matches and the special ones are getting less and less.

This is entirely on Europe. Most other leagues around the world already wrapped up before this weekend.   

The calendar is crammed because UEFA forced their NTs to play all those stupid nations league games in June. Otherwise all european leagues could have started at least a week earlier. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

really hope that this guy can a way or another in Argentine Squad,  remember this name very well Garnacho 

Zero chance but I predict he will debut in march for the first 2026 qualifier games.