• 19 replies
    • 2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  • Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Where do you see that? I think the other 7 posts of the page might be from users you ignore?
    • To pass that pin, they could have done a hug. I think the whole scene seems made to arrive to the kiss (why is Gil-galad there but is not involved in treating? He should be the one to decide after all), so to cater to the romantic part of the audience (again, soap opera style) and to get negative reactions from who knows that it'd be sacrilege in this world.  As for the orcs, same as everything else - they want to add something revolutionary in that world but then immediately inconsistent. One scene orcs want to be loved, the next one savagely licking blood from knives (copied from LotR of course), then back to wanting love. It's like they didn't read the script they wrote.
    • Which is why I'm not reading the books, ever (because obviously he is never going to finish that). No problem with the shows though.
    • I honestly wonder how that can be done. Generally speaking, rider behaviour is most likely the first thing one would have to look at. So many bad falls due to riders just not paying attention, taking insane and often even unncessary risks or (hello Jay Vine) coming from the world of things like Zwift and therefore not having basic bike control skills.   There's of course also other things, like mass sprints on those super wide and straight roads.
    • They see dying to help Gaza like a honor of warriors they did what  they can  ...Hezbollah are paying their empathy by avoid  civilians ...enormous mistake                 
    • The terrorist Dick schoof is sending weapons to the terrorist Satanyahu    his name is Dick 
    • nothing related to the leader , their goal is to kill people and steal the land 
    • @Sindo Not to be annoying  But a page being full after 3 (!) posts surely isn't by design, but something not going entirely right in the forum software?     It was already honestly too little to have a new page every 10 posts, but every 3 is a bit much