Diving: Do they get a medal? YES

Equestrian: Do GB get a medal? YES

Golf: Does FLEETWOOD end the day in the top ten? NO

Hockey: Do we win? YES

Rowing: Do we get at least one gold today? YES

Sailing: Does WILSON win gold? YES

Swimming: Does PROUD win gold? YES

Trampoline Gymnastics: How many Brits make the final in total? 2

Some interesting predictions; some predicting a bit of a disappointing day and others one of the best British Olympic days of all time

1 hour ago, Orangehair43 said:

I totally forgot we actually medalled in Tokyo in sprint cannoing. How have we now ended up with no one competing in the sport at all? 

I always feel that this is a sport we should be better at as there are plenty of lakes and watersports centres where you can paddle. Have they ever tried letting underperforming sports be run by those with better programmes ? Surely rowing could help them out?

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

I always feel that this is a sport we should be better at as there are plenty of lakes and watersports centres where you can paddle. Have they ever tried letting underperforming sports be run by those with better programmes ? Surely rowing could help them out?

We actually had a streak of golds, but never a proper team, only several individuals.

Big gold chance in the rowing now - men’s pair

Edited by Grassmarket

38 minutes ago, JamDH said:

Some interesting predictions; some predicting a bit of a disappointing day and others one of the best British Olympic days of all time

After that rowing disappointing day.