website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Hernandez :IOC/:GUA now shown with a bronze in the women’s modern pentathlon @mrv86 @Fer GUA

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Israel Gutierrez :ESA won the host country’s first gold medal in the men’s 50m rifle three positions. He won by a good margin too.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Odlum-Smith :LCA finished 6th in the rescheduled men’s 50m butterfly this morning. It was good enough for his country’s best result at the Games so far. 

:NCA put up a good fight, but they’ll have to settle for unexpected and still outstanding silver medal in men’s beach volleyball :clap:

:ISV women’s basketball down six at half. I don’t expect them to win this match, but at least they’re not making it easy for :PUR

:COL won both gold medals in Rugby 7s. I guess they had to win a tournament at some point :p

:BER (men) came very close to upsetting Mexico and making the semifinals this morning. I didn’t see the game, but maybe there’s hope they might make it to the Pan American Games in 2027.

Edited by Olympian1010

:ISV women’s basketball is actively decreasing my lifespan with all this stress :pope:

HOLY WHHAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ISV is going to the gold medal match. I can’t believe it! What a tournament for those girls! Wins over :MEX:PUR

Edited by Olympian1010