website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

Just now, rybak said:

Firstly I turn off alarm clock in phone and sleep too long and then I had problems with internet :(

Many problems, really!!, at least we can see a part of the contest, here is the 10:00 A.M, i lost most of the contest too :(

Just now, konig said:

Many problems, really!!, at least we can see a part of the contest, here is the 10:00 A.M, i lost most of the contest too :(

Well, at least now you have this break to catch up. :)

#banbestmen

Medal table at "lunch" time :p

4b9211ad0b.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And the gaps, including a visual representation :d

2af9846d89.png

3e041c6e7e.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minut temu, konig napisał:

At least we not missed whole contest and can enjoy the rest of show after lunch break :)

PS. I hope Poland will have more than 30 points before end, honestly I didn't expected so few points :(